Microsoft licensing and solution updates for September 2016
Secure Productive Enterprise (SPE) could hyperscale via future CSP w. partner services. Held back by conservative licensing restrictions. Impacts ‘simplification’
- New Features- Azure AD Identity Protection, Privileged Identity Management and Azure AD Premium P2 will be Generally Available September 15th 2016 https://t.co/f4WDoLl3ql
- Licensing – Azure AD Premium Plan 2 is added to the Microsoft Product Terms September 2016 https://goo.gl/jz6GBY
- Licensing – Windows10 Enterprise E3 now available via Microsoft Cloud Agreement (MCA) https://t.co/bsaMntmQz1
- Licensing – Minecraft for Education is added to the Microsoft Product Terms September 2016 https://goo.gl/jz6GBY
- Licensing – Operations Management Suite (OMS) Security generally available for OMS and Azure Log Analytics subscribers SIEM https://t.co/xDRqR8nfMp
- Roadmap Lifecycle – Public Preview – N-Series instances for Azure Virtual Machines come with NVIDIA GPUs https://t.co/WzhIHLYebj
- Pricing – Machine Learning workspaces and web service pricing plans available in Azure portal https://t.co/vgH0ozk0B3
This website is a way to give back to the licensing community and as an information resource for all customers that work with Microsoft software and licensing. I hope you find it of value.
Copyright – Softspend Limited 2018. All Rights Reserved.